We met up with Millionaire matchmaker Patti Stanger on her last trip to South Florida. This intimate event at the Willow Stream Spa in the Legendary Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort, Aventura set the perfect stage for Patti, her personality and the modern fashionstas/fashionstos that are searching for love in South Florida. Guest were served glasses of pink champagne to set the relaxed mood.
Patti attended the event with her long time friend and astrologer Terry Nazon. Patti really is just like she seems on television; funny, honest, occasionally vulgar, with a twist on humor that will have you nodding your head in understanding or laughter, one or the other. When asked if the Syndicated show will be in Miami soon. Patti gave a firm affirmative YES. South Florida needs to know how to find love. Millionaire or Not.
Patti gave some tips that certainly made perfect sense:
- The fact that a man or woman will treat you the way you let them.
- Women: going out in groups could be detrimental to your finding a mate. Stick to smaller intimate groups 2 no more than 3
Don’t get intimate too soon and wonder why he is no longer interested “You shouldn’t give it up so easily”
- Be honest about what will make you feel secure in a relationship. Good Sex of Financial security (apparently it’s hard to get both)
- Don’t waste your own time. If he is not responding quickly. keep it moving till you find your mate
- You can have a perfect date with a man and he may still not want you. Don’t take it personally. You may have one thing he needs that is missing in you.
For more on Patti’s tips you’ll have to pick up her book: Become Your Own Matchmaker: 8 Easy Steps for Attracting Your Perfect Mate. Patti looks fabulous at 49 and just as she makes connections for others, we really do look forward to her own connection.
For More on Patti Stanger and Millionaire matchmaker log on to www.pattistanger.net Millionaire Matchmaker airs Tuesdays at 9/8C on Bravo TV
By: Yetunde Taiwo