The Big Smoke Florida offers a unique opportunity for cigar lovers to meet and celebrate the pleasures of smoking fine, handmade cigars alongside fellow aficionados, and representatives from some of the biggest names in the cigar industry. Attendees also have the opportunity to enjoy top-shelf drinks, a buffet and yes—smoking is allowed! In fact, the entire venue at the Big Smoke’s new location is cigar friendly. The resort also offers an expansive gaming floor featuring first-in-class slots, high-stakes table games and South Florida’s premier poker room. A newly opened casino area showcases a High Limit Slots area and Plum Lounge, where patrons enjoy a true VIP experience.
WHO: The event is hosted by Cigar Aficionado magazine and its editorial team.
More than 25 cigarmakers—most of them local companies from the South Florida area—will also be present to offer samples to attendees. They include:
- Rocky and Nish Patel, Founders, Rocky Patel Premium Cigars, Naples, Florida
- Carlos Fuente Jr., President, Arturo Fuente Cigars, Tampa, Florida
- Ernesto and Lissette Perez-Carrillo, Co-Founders, E.P. Carrillo, Miami
- Javier Estades, President & CEO, Tabacalera USA, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Jorge and Orlando Padrón, President and Vice President, Padrón, Miami
- Alan Rubin, Founder and CEO, Alec Bradley Cigars, Dania, Florida
- Eric Newman, President, JC Newman Cigar Co., Tampa, Florida
- Janny and Jaime Garcia, Vice President and President, My Father Cigars, Miami
- Rafael Nodal, Aging Room Cigars, Miami
- Litto Gomez and Ines Lorenzo-Gomez, Owners, La Flor Dominicana, Coral Gables, Florida
- Juan Martinez, Executive President, Joya de Nicaragua, Estelí, Nicaragua
- Nick Melillo, Owner, Foundation Cigar Co., Windsor, Connecticut
- Pete Johnson, President/CEO, Tatuaje Cigars, Los Angeles
- Rick Rodriguez, CAO Cigars, Glen Allen, Virginia
- Abe Flores, Owner, PDR Cigars, Santiago, Dominican Republic
- More to be announced!
WHERE: Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood, FL
WHEN: Saturday, March 23, 2019 from 6:30 – 9:30 PM; VIP Entrance at 5:30 PM
TICKETS: General admission tickets are $275 per night, while VIP tickets are $375. Tickets can be purchased here.